Returns, Exchanges & Repairs
In case you are not entirely happy with your purchases, you can return/exchange all or part of your order within 30 days. Returns are free within the UK. There is a charge for returns from outside of the UK. Products must be returned in a saleable and unused condition. Please ensure items labels are left intact and returned in their original packaging.
- To return a non-faulty item
- To check the status of your return (UK only) please click here.
* ROW includes: All countries outside of UK and EU, and the Republic of Ireland, the Channel Islands, Switzerland and Norway.
- Items must be in the condition they were received in, including all bags, tags and labels left intact.
- This does not apply to any sale items - We guarantee to refund any sale product that you are not completely happy with as long as you return it to us within 14 days of receipt of the order in a saleable and unused condition.
How it works
- Click here to submit a return
- Please use the order number on your packing slip (starting GB) or dispatch emails when returning a product.
Once your return request has been submitted, it will be reviewed by our Customer Service team, and you'll be contacted within 24 to 48 hours.
- If you are a UK or EU customer, please check to see if your return has been "accepted" on your account.
- Once the return has been accepted, please drop off at your chosen Collect Plus drop off point. Then sit back and relax… or even better, go riding.
- Planks will refund the original order payment method within 5 working days of receiving the return. Once the refund is processed you will receive a notification by email. If you need to chase the payment, please contact the company/bank used to pay for the original order.
- Click here to submit a return
- Enter the order number on your packing slip or dispatch emails (14 digit code starting "GE") and the email address submitted at purchase.
- Select the items you wish to return.
- Create your Return Note.
Pack the returned product and Return Note snugly in a mail mag to avoid additional shipping charges.
- Print the Return Label and affix to the outside of the packaging.
- Visit DHL to find your nearest drop-off point or select "Contact DHL Express" and call the local phone number t schedule a parcel pickup.
- The original order payment method within 5 working days of receiving the return. Once the refund is processed you will receive a notification by email. If you need to chase the payment, please contact the company/bank used to pay for the original order.
If you would like to exchange your order please follow the same process as refunding an item, except make sure you select “exchange” on the drop-down menu instead of return. Please make sure you include the details of the product that you wish to change using the item code and any relevant details to make the process easier. Please note we will send all exchanges to the original shipping address unless stated otherwise.
Please contact email@example.com for assistance with exchanging items.
If you have been sent a different item than ordered, please submit a return (see above), for UK orders, please select the exchange option and include the following details in the notes:
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you were sent
- SKU code and/or the name and size of the product that you expected to receive.
Orders from outside the UK or customers who need assistance with the process feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange delivery of the correct item to you and collection of the incorrect product.
Our warranty only applies to goods for which the original purchase receipt can be provided. Handwritten receipts are not accepted. Alteration of Planks products will void warranty. Should any garment’s key features or functions fail due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or, if the defect cannot be repaired, provide a replacement.
Our first option is always to repair the garment. If it is not repairable, we will gladly replace it. Please understand we may be out of stock or no longer carry a particular product style or colour, if a suitable replacement cannot be found we will offer a full refund of the price paid.
Normal wear and tear, and damage from unforeseen accidents are unavoidable, therefore, rips and tears to fabrics are not covered under warranty.
- Defective sewing
- Defective zippers and attachment hardware
- Velcro patches
- Missing or broken drawstrings, cords, and leashes.
- Everyday wear and tear on the product.
- Damage caused by skiing - falling on a rail, snagging your clothing on a tree branch, slicing your pant leg with your ski edge.
- Damage resulting from improper washing, drying, and/or detergents.
- Damage caused by the bottom of your pants dragging on the floor.
- Beer or pizza stains.
If you have purchased Planks product through one of our retail partners, we ask that you first contact them for any warranty claims procedures they might have.
If you purchased your Planks product direct from us online, please contact email@example.com
Refund, repairs and exchanges.
All sales are final and cannot be refunded.
All Pro Purchase repairs, exchanges and warranties must be communicated online through firstname.lastname@example.org and will be reviewed case by case. These cannot be made in store unless previously agreed with customer services online. This is considered abuse of the Planks Pro Purchase Programme and will result in termination of Pro privileges.
As a Planks Pro Purchaser it is understood that you will be using your equipment in your place of work, harsher climates, more frequently and are generally more demanding of the gear. As a result, damage due to wear and tear occurs at an accelerated rate. For this reason each warranty case will be reviewed, but Planks reserves the right to deem products unfit for warranty and will not warranty products from previous seasons, or those damaged due to normal wear and tear.
Terms and Conditions
Planks reserves the right to change the terms of the Planks Pro Purchase Programme at any point, and to place restrictions on the quantity of products available for purchase.
Planks is committed to being more friendly to the people and planet we love. Where we can we would always prefer to repair your product. Therefore, if you have a product that could be repaired please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will do our best to fix it. We have a great UK based repairs team and will endeavour to find a local/convenient repair company if you are based outside the UK. Let’s keep textiles out of landfill and make this planet a better place!
As well as agreeing to the above guidelines your pro purchase order also complies with regular Planks Clothing order terms and conditions
Planks Clothing Ltd reserves the right to retract membership at its discretion and terminate access without explanation or notice if we notice anything deemed as abuse of the Pro Purchase Programme (including if any of the above are breached) or any other reason.
We will refund any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 30 days of receipt. Refunds will be credited to your original method of payment. Please note items should be returned with labels intact and with their original packaging.
Under EU distance selling rules you have the right to cancel your order without charge at any time up until 14 days after you receive the item. You are responsible for the cost of returning the item to us and the products must be returned in a saleable condition. Please notify us of your wish to cancel by contacting email@example.com
To make a return, please see above and follow the instructions provided.
The above does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We will endeavour to respond within 24 hours but during busy times, this may take up to 72 hours.